Activities Co-ordinator HCC2662931
Hampshire cares, could you?
Hampshire County Council is the largest care provider in Hampshire with 16 care homes. We are looking for a permanent Activities Co-ordinator within our friendly and supportive team at Marlfield Care Home in Alton.
You will be organising activities for elderly people who are frail or who have dementia, liaising with relatives and volunteers, planning and documenting activities and providing the appropriate equipment.
You will have an empathy with the needs of older people and understand the importance of treating our residents with dignity and respect.
Why join us at Marlfield?
- fantastic homely environment, friendly team and great support network
- uniforms provided
- excellent induction training and on-going in-house development opportunities
- we cover the costs of any background checks
- contributory pension scheme
- generous annual leave entitlement
For further information and other opportunities please look at our Residential Care Career Opportunities.
This Program / Vacancy is closed to applications.