Volunteer SNT Admin - HC2175
We are currently recruiting for a Volunteer SNT Administrator to provide administrative support to the Safer Neighbourhood Team.
Some of the key Accountabilities are:
1. To access the Record Management System (RMS) and complete research which includes identifying specific community issues.
2. To support performance analysis by using the Business Object Tool.
3. To undertake clerical and administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, dealing with telephone enquiries, updating records and filing systems and maintaining diaries.
4. To telephone victims of crime to update them with regard to the correct RMS number for their crime, Officer in the Case contact details. And to ask them if they have any more information that they believe might be useful.
5. To update RMS with a working sheet to appraise of results of call.
Hampshire Constabulary is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people. We value equality, diversity and inclusivity in our workforce and welcome applications from across our entire diverse community. In order to truly reflect the communities we serve we are particularly keen to recruit people from Black, Asian, and other minority ethnic backgrounds and under-represented groups. If you meet this criteria and would like support with your application and recruitment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairness and Equality forms a part of Hampshire Constabulary’s Core Values and this will therefore form an integral part of the recruiting and selection process. Although Fairness and Equality may not be assessed or questioned as a stand-alone topic, it will be threaded throughout the recruiting and selection process. It is therefore advisable that you are able to provide positive evidence in this area.