Volunteer Research and Analyst Assistant - HC2170
We are currently recruiting for a Volunteer research and Analyst Assistant, the successful volunteer could be tasked to do the following tasks to assist the R & A team.
Some of the key accountabilities are:
1. Assist in the researching RMS to look at occurrences that the R&A team do not have the capacity to scan and identify any links.
2. To assist looking for property stolen from acquisitive crime across online property outlets.
3. To assist with the Research key individuals their contact details etc on eBay, gum tree and other online outlets.
4. To assist with reviewing downloaded information that the R&A team do not have the capacity to cover to complete a task and find links and trends.
5. To assist with providing low level administrative support to the R&A team.
To give regular and effective service.
Hampshire Constabulary is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people. We value equality, diversity and inclusivity in our workforce and welcome applications from across our entire diverse community. In order to truly reflect the communities we serve we are particularly keen to recruit people from Black, Asian, and other minority ethnic backgrounds and under-represented groups. If you meet this criteria and would like support with your application and recruitment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairness and Equality forms a part of Hampshire Constabulary’s Core Values and this will therefore form an integral part of the recruiting and selection process. Although Fairness and Equality may not be assessed or questioned as a stand-alone topic, it will be threaded throughout the recruiting and selection process. It is therefore advisable that you are able to provide positive evidence in this area.