Planning Enforcement Officer TVBC26928
The successful candidate will be part of our professional Planning Enforcement Team and will be helping the Borough Council to make a positive contribution in maintaining and enhancing the unique character and environment of Test Valley.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the use and development of land and buildings
- Investigating alleged breaches of planning control
- Preparing and presenting evidence at Inquiries & Courts of Law
- Responding to the public on planning enforcement enquiries
You will need to demonstrate:
- An ‘A’ Level standard of education (or equivalent)
- Experience in a regulatory/enforcement environment
- Excellent customer care skills, particularly diplomacy and tact
- Be an effective communicator
- The ability to work well as part of a team and to manage and prioritise your own caseload
This Program / Vacancy is closed to applications.