Casual Nurse HCC2441894
Hampshire County Council Care operates 16 care homes and we are currently recruiting for Casual Registered Nurses at Bickerley Green Residential Care Home in Ringwood. Our RGN and RMN nurses are pivotal to our residents’ day-to-day enjoyment of a dignified and fulfilling life. You will deliver the highest standards of person centred care and service while respecting residents’ independence and choice.
You will take responsibility for support planning, medication administration whilst consistently meeting our own high standards and those of our external regulators. Our Nurses supervise the performance and development of Care Assistants and Student Nurses. Respecting confidentiality, you will have regular, sensitive contact with residents’ families and friends as well as with other health professionals.
Why join Hampshire County Council?
- we pay for annual professional NMC registration subscriptions
- excellent inductions, training and we offer a comprehensive competency framework which supports revalidation
- you’ll be trained to the nationally recognised ‘care certificate’ standard
- we provide fantastic homely environments
- work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- offer real career progression opportunities
- paid breaks
- additional hours / overtime opportunities
- free uniforms provided
- background checks at no cost to you
- £13.13 - £14.34 per hour including enhancements
We are looking for:
You will be a qualified Nurse/RGN/RMN with a current NMC registration who is able to demonstrate how you have proactively updated your knowledge and skills. Friendly, kind, honest, reassuring and an effective communicator, you will also share our goal with delivering excellence in person centred care.
Please note this is a rolling recruitment process and suitable applicants will be invited for interview before the closing date.