Administration Assistant TVBC27839
This is an ideal opportunity if you are interested in pursuing an office career, to gain valuable experience providing administrative support to officers in the Planning and Building Service. This is a varied and busy role involving:
- The use of a variety of software packages to produce a wide range of documentation associated with planning applications, including letters, site notices and decisions notices;
- Validation and registration of pre-applications, tree applications, discharge of condition applications, and non-material amendment applications;
- Insertion and redacting of documents into our document management system.
You will be working to tight deadlines and dealing with members of the public on a daily basis.
As well as having 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) (A-C), you must have excellent IT skills. You will also possess the following attributes:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Methodical and adaptable in both your attitude and approach to work
- Enthusiastic, self motivated and reliable, with the ability to organise and manage a diverse workload and work quickly and accurately.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, exceptional terms and conditions including a minimum of 24 days holiday, plus time for bank holidays, and the option to join the pension scheme.
Please note that this is a job share post, working 18.5 hours per week, on Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday each week.
This Program / Vacancy is closed to applications.