Apprentice Technical Support Assistant HCC2666147
The Strategic Planning team are looking for a positive, enthusiastic person who is customer focused with good organisation, administrative and communication skills to contribute and support the delivery of the planning service.
Ideally, you will have a keen interest in environmental issues or town planning, as these are key to the work of the team that deals with minerals and waste planning, flood and water management and strategic infrastructure planning.
The role involves providing various administrative and support tasks. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Answer routine enquiries, including the generation of correspondence, and refer complex queries appropriately.
- Input information onto databases to maintain accurate records, ensuring information is correct and up-to-date.
- Monitor and chase up outstanding data and information.
- Undertaking other administrative tasks including filing, photocopying, setting up meetings, and scanning documents.
- Undertaking research on behalf of the team.
This position requires the ability to work under pressure, on your own initiative, and also as part of the wider Strategic Planning team.
As an apprentice, you would be expected to integrate your working experience with your studies which we will support to achieve a NVQ at level 2 in Business Administration.
This Program / Vacancy is closed to applications.